Tuesday 19 April 2011

TDS

20 miles in 2h 55min.
This route always has a tough bit somewhere and today it was the 3rd quarter.
It was a warm day with a haze rather than sun for most of the time. I started in Taylor Park
I was keen not to push to hard but I always run as I an able to and probably ran a bit fast for the 1st half from Crieff to Comrie.
I found the section from Comrie to Turrett dam really hard and was v pleased to have some gels. However on the plus side I finished well and ended up with a good time.
Colin and Judith were there at the end so I was able to have a chat to them before heading off to lunch at the lounge.
A slight L calf twinge which hopefully won't develop into anything

2 comments:

  1. Good time Phil; anything under 3 hours is an excellent performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TDS? Sounds as though you are running well these days.

    Are you heading over to watch the Fling?

    ReplyDelete