Friday, 5 November 2010

Lots of exercise but no running

Over the last 5 weeks or so I have been swimming 3-4x/week, going to the gym 1-2x/week, cycling on the stationary bike 2x/week and doing a bit of yoga.
I feel my overall fitness is pretty good and the injuries feel fine however I have been advised to give it another 4 weeks before running. Seems a bit excessive so I might slowly start running on the treadmill in 2 weeks time.
Hopefully a rest from running will prove to have been a good thing in the long run and all this crosstraining should help especially if I can keep some of it going once I get back running.
For the record I can now swim 800m reasonably comfortably although there is a massive potential improvement if I can cut out the gasping at the end of each length.

1 comment:

  1. Overall, the rolex replica sale is quite busy, but still plenty legible, with everything neatly in its place, in prototypical Sinn fashion. Continuing the traditions of the replica watches uk collection. Layering basic primary colours together on a dial that is obviously trying to be classical is a bizarre and unpleasant clash. Like this is actually the replica watches sale Limited Edition 100 watches store. This is an almost rolex watches, a more unique handset with a high blued finish is hublot replica an unreasonable request. And while id like mine with a more contrasting dial, in fairness, this replica watches will present a stronger contrast over time as the bronze case patinas, darker and duller, while the dial will remain bright and metallic. A look at this piece after swiss replica watches would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete