Sunday 20 September 2009

Taking stock

It is 5 weeks tomorrow until the Dublin marathon which Liz and I are entered for.
I have been increasingly concerned about my lack of preparation. I am easily the worst prepared for any marathon I have done before and it is a worry.
Today I ran 16m and completed 47m for the week both of which are the best I have done since June.
Of course I cant do anything but look forward and do my best. I plan a 20m run in 2 weeks and then its hoping for the best.
The watch is proving useful and interesting.

2 comments:

  1. You;ll be fine I'm sure! My preparation for Loch Ness hasn't been any better, and it's only 2 weeks away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phil, I did the Dublin Marathon last year, it's a really good course and a great weekend - just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete