Thursday 9 July 2009

Carn Chalmain

Last Sunday we had a harriers day out to Glen Tilt. I went up with Phil and Doug to do the above Munro.
I was feeling pretty ropey for the run up the glen but a gel perked me up and I was very happpy with run up the hill. It was my 1st Munro for about a year and brought the tally up to 200 !!
We summitted 1h 45m after starting. we took an unconventional run down but ended up just where we started going up and met the other harriers doing an out and back from the carpark.
We headed back on the west path of the river and After running the last 3m alone I ended up back at the car after 3h 51min of running and feeling pretty gubbed.
I was v happy with how it went overall and my achilles behaved well.
So 15m and 31m for the week.

So far this week I have run twice, On Tue I did 6m from home v v slow and yesterday I did my 7.2m from Comrie in 55.56 which is not far off a PW. So very slow at the moment but hopefully better things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment