Thursday, 29 August 2013

A couple of 10Ks

Have had a busy August.
The Forfar 10K went pretty well. It was an undulating course with a strong headwind for the 2nd half.
I finished 9th out of over 300 runners in 39.57. I also got 3rd MV40.
Last Sunday the Perth 10K took place. Unfortunately the course was short due to some marshalling errors and I got it to be 6miles. I ran 37.35 and came 30th out of 600 so not bad.
I have done 2 TDSs this month and an 18 mile road run. Feeling tired but OK.
Yesterday I drove up to Braemar and did Carn Fidhler and Am Sgorsach. Luckily I was able to cycle 7 miles in but that still left over 12 miles to jog/walk.
It's the swchr this Sunday.

1 comment:





  1. Rolex Air King

    Louis Vuitton Handbags

    Original Rolex Watches

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

    Omega Watches Replica

    Replica Tag Heuer


    A lot of the time when I buy things off websites, I dont have any choice in the courier that the company uses but I try and avoid using Louis Vuitton Handbags if I can. Rolex Air King UK capital to actualize a watch for chase car drivers.The aftereffect is a 1:1 Replica Breitling Watches that has accomplished band status.Omega Watches Replica’s a lot of iconic models are associated with auto racing.Replica Tag Heuer is teaming up by the whole of an institute called Save America’s Clocks.The company kept detailed records for each Original Rolex Watches that has left the factory since 1885.

    ReplyDelete